Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's Picture Day...

I decided that since Blogger was being nice to me and I'm able to load my pictures fairly easy, I thought I should post some random pictures that don't have much of a story behind them. Enjoy!!!


Ryan and I took the kids to the fair this year. Brett had never been on a roller coaster before. This was his look pretty much the whole time ~ Chloes too! :)


Owen's first taste of watermelon. He loved it!!!


This spider was actually right outside my back door! It was huge!! Of course I had to get a picture of it.


For about and hour this was our new "play-pen." I put cups and stuff in there, and he absolutely loved it! Until he fell out of it. Oops!! :)


I think this picture is so cute. It's of Chloe's "baby's." She got out some kitchen towels, and wrapped them all up so they could go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment